All car parks are free and without time limits. Details here :
- the Forail car park is the biggest inside the city walls. It’s recommended for long stay parking (pilgrimage).
- the Place des Casernes and the Place Darralde offer a limited number of extra spaces inside the city.
- parking on the Rue Saint-Germain operates on an alternate week basis. It is often full.
- free car parking is situated outside the town, on Avenue Orthez. A walkway offers rapid access to the town, with excellent views of the ramparts from the outside.
- A parking area on Rue Saint-Antoine is reserved for you.
- coaches and buses of all types may park along the ramparts in the Rue de la Batteuse.